Saturday, March 7, 2009

almost 17... and going forward


Something amazing is happening, and I can't wait to tell my friends, because I know they'll share in my joy too.
You know when you have those big wild dreams, the ones you believe in, but just have a little doubt about? It's amazing when it actually happens, and I love that feeling when I'm caught off guard by something special.
So, I'm turning 17 in a couple of days, and I'm so excited to go through the different stages of life. I hope it goes fast enough for me to experience and discover new things quickly, but slow enough that I can enjoy and cherish the memories for a while.

Patrick, sometimes, you may speed through life because it's so exciting and new, but if you slow down, you'll notice that there are things you have missed. I learned that it's not too late to go back and treasure the things you've taken for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment