Friday, October 7, 2011

Thanksgiving

I can't believe it's already thanksgiving weekend. I can't believe that I'm a junior.
I'm so thankful that everything is working out for me. It's scary to think that I might be leaving this place soon. I guess it's sort of a safety net, at least being here, I don't have to have it quite all figured out, I just have to do my readings, study and try to do well. It's been a pretty hectic year so far, trying to figure everything out. I miss my friends. It seems like we're all so busy now. I barely get to see some of my best friends.
But other than that, I'm pretty excited for thanksgiving. I mean, I need the break, but also, it's just nice to have a chill family-oriented holiday for a change. Sometimes you just need that.
I am so, so thankful, for everything that I've been blessed with.
Happy Thanksgiving. Eat lots of turkey, enjoy the company and revel in the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment