Wednesday, January 28, 2009

look forward to the future


Hey PC,

Just so you know, if you come to vancouver, make sure you visit robson st downtown, it's the best place to just hang out and enjoy the city environment. So today I went downtown with my friends [Okay if you guys are reading this, this parts really cheesy, so just uh, skip or something=)]

Anyway, they're pretty sweet. We're in IB together at school, and well, we need each other to get through all the hard times. They're also on my outreach team. Btw, I'm going to Cuba for outreach in March. Basically, we're going to help with hurricane relief, but we're focusing mainly on kids' ministries. I pretty much have to get along with them since I'll be spending 2 weeks with them in a foreign country, but it's not like that. I mean, I'm lucky to be on a team with them.

My friend and I tried on dresses, even though, technically, we still have a year and a bit before we graduate, it was still fun, just to remind us that we're so close to ending another chapter in our lives, and beginning something new. I have mixed feelings right now on where I want to be. Part of me wants to stay in highschool so I can really figure out who I am, but I'm actually really excited for the future, and what's in store for me. I know there are going to be ups and downs, and not everything is going to turn out right, but I'm not asking that it be perfect. I know it won't be, but I'm ready to deal with whatever comes my way.

Enjoy every moment of your life, and be excited for the future, because things are going to happen no matter how you feel, so stay positive and don't let yourself get down over little things. When you have problems, just look at the mountains, or the ocean, or the stars in the sky, and you'll know that life is bigger than that.

Love,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment