Tuesday, June 30, 2009

tomorrow-avril lavigne

And I wanna believe you,When you tell me that it'll be ok,yeah I try to believe you,But I don'tWhen you say that it's gonna be,It always turns out to be a different way,I try to believe you,Not today, today, today, today,(backround singer)today...[Chorus:]I don't know how I'll feel,tomorrow, tomorrowI don't know what to say,tomorrow, tomorrow,yeah, it's a different day,tomorrow,It's always been up to you,It's turning around,It's up to me,I'm gonna do what I have to do,just don'tGive me a little time,Leave me alone a little while,Maybe it's not too late,not today, today, today, today, today...[Chorus:]I don't know how I'll feel,tomorrow, tomorrowI don't know what to say,tomorrow, tomorrow,tomorrow its a different dayHey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah, and I know I'm not ready,Hey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah, maybe tomorrowHey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah, I'm not ready,Hey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah, maybe tomorrowAnd I wanna believe you,When you tell me that it'll be ok,Yeah I try to believe you,Not today, today, today, today, today...Tomorrow... it may change

No comments:

Post a Comment