Friday, February 13, 2009

happy valentine's day

dear patrick,

happy valentine's day=)
I hope you're not training too hard to be able to enjoy this day, because no matter what, it's a day of love. On this day, you realize that there's so much love around, and you realize that you can get over your problems. I feel like every day can be this way, if you so choose. I mean, of course not every day is going to be perfect, but if there is always something you can be grateful for, something worth treasuring, and just maybe, someone worth loving.
It's hard to focus on the positive, isnt it? It's like a "scale of justice," somehow the negative side is always heavier. Put more focus on what's positive in your life. Amplify the little things that make you happy.
Oh and I know you like Vanessa Mae, you should listen to her Red Hot song. It's my favouriteee and it's awesome.
Patrick, not only for valentine's day, but every day of every year, I hope you'll be surrounded with love and I hope you find it wherever you go.

Love,
Tiffany_xoxo

2 comments: